Thursday, December 29, 2016

Poppy troll pencil topper

Try saying that 10 times fast!
POPPY TROLL PENCIL TOPPER
PO-TROLL PENCI-PPER
P-OLL PENC-ER
Oh, forget it!

Trolls is a great movie. The main character is a troll named Poppy.
Image result for free poppy troll
I made a Poppy pencil topper out of clay!

Materials I used:
-Crayola's model magic air dry clay (I really recommend this!)
-Blue jumbo glitter
-fine white glitter
-white jumbo glitter
-Crayola's model magic air dry clay glaze
-markers
-toothpick or kabob stick
-pencil

A little tip...
When using clay, only buy white clay, and then colour and mix in colours using markers. Like this, you'd save lots of money!

This is around a level 5 in difficulty. (1 being lowest, 5 being greatest) But, I did make another one (without the glitter and glaze) that would be around a level 3.

I might do a tutorial on this one, but, I'm not so sure just yet.

BTYL!


No comments:

Post a Comment